The Group Travel Leader
Published November 01, 2017
SALEM, Ohio — Travel planners across the nation are gearing up for the 2018 travel season, and there are six important travel events they should consider attending. The events are designed for travel planners that organize travel for baby boomers, the mature market, banks, churches and African-American groups.
Take a look at the following travel conferences, and plan to attend.
• Select Traveler Conference, for bank clubs, alumni associations and chambers of commerce that travel, will be held in Louisville, Kentucky, February 4-6.
• The African American Travel Conference will take place in St. Charles, Illinois, April 28-May 2.
• Going On Faith Conference is for church and faith-based travel groups and will be held in Little Rock, Arkansas, August 7-9.
• Small Market Meetings Conference welcomes meeting planners to Ontario, California, September 23-25.
• Boomers in Groups is designed for baby boomer travel group-travel planners and will be in French Lick, Indiana, October 26-28.
There is also TravelTalks, a series of morning travel meetings held in more than 30 cities. TravelTalks is open to all travel planners.
You may register for any of these travel events by calling 800-628-0993 or by visiting www.grouptravelfamily.com.