The Group Travel Leader
Published March 20, 2014
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Groups have a chance to meet beloved zookeeper Jack Hanna by signing up for the first-ever tour of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium led by Hanna.
The exclusive group experience will be offered only to groups spending the night in Columbus on May 23, Sept. 19 and Sept. 20, 2014. Tour operators and group leaders are encouraged to book this limited-engagement tour soon.
The tour includes:
- A private meeting for your group with Jack Hanna and one of his animal friends
- Photos with each member of your group and Hanna, as well as a printed copy of the photo before your group leaves the zoo
- Attendance at a Jack Hanna show only available to groups at the zoo that day
- All-day entry to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- One catered breakfast, lunch or dinner
Groups booking the tour can also explore the zoo’s new 43-acre Heart of Africa exhibit, which opens May 22.
“We have specially created this unique opportunity to give groups extraordinary access not only to the number one zoo in America, but also to America’s favorite zookeeper,” said Roger Dudley, CTA, tourism sales manager for Experience Columbus. “Space for groups is extremely limited for this special experience, so we encourage groups to contact us right away, in order to reserve a spot.”
Jack Hanna is known for his support of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, as well as his frequent appearances on talk shows.
Groups can can’t make the Jack Hanna tour dates can contact Roger Dudley for another tour featuring the zoo and group-exclusive experiential tours of Columbus. For more information, visit www.experiencecolumbus.com or contact Dudley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-354-2657.