The 25th edition of the popular Travel South Tour Planner will appear in the January 2020 issue of The Group Travel Leader magazine. This iconic magazine that depicts all southern destinations, old and new for travel planners, is used by Travel South USA in a myriad of domestic and international promotional programs.
“There is no better way to start off a new year of travel coverage than by publishing this annual magazine with our partners at Travel South USA,” said executive editor Brian Jewell. “We’ve developed the content with Liz Bittner and her marketing staff and all twelve Travel South USA states are well underway in responding to our editorial and photographic needs.”
This year’s edition will include an introductory feature on the 25 years of travel growth in the South since the magazine partnership was begun. Major achievements, landmark attractions, and cultural highlights that have defined the South over that period will be included. Other major features include:
- Culinary tours offered in large and small cities across the South
- Music destinations and events that define the South
- Light adventure offerings that groups enjoy in southern destinations
- New and improved attractions that are must – sees on a southern trip
- Sidebars on new travel opportunities in all 12 southern states.
For more information on advertising in America’s number one magazine for groups in the South, e-mail Kelly Tyner at email@example.com, or call toll-free at (888) 253-0455 and ask for Kelly, Kyle or Daniel.
Advertising closes December 1.