The Group Travel Leader is taking a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and we want you to come with us!
Our friends at Visit Myrtle Beach are arranging a familiarization tour of the natural wonders and exciting attractions along the area’s coastline, and they’re inviting our travel planner readers to attend. The tour will take place April 7–11 and will include time in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Murrell’s Inlet and other communities on the Grand Strand.
You’ll join Brian Jewell, our VP and executive editor, and Kyle Anderson, our director of sales and marketing, as they explore the area with our Myrtle Beach hosts.
The five-day tour includes these highlights:
• Exciting Stage Shows — Enjoy revue shows at several of Myrtle Beach’s most beloved music theaters.
• Brookgreen Gardens — See beautiful horticulture and stunning artwork at the largest sculpture garden in the United States.
• Wetlands Eco-Tour — Explore the area’s distinctive and scenic coastal wetlands on a naturalist-led ecological expedition.
• Hotel Tours — See some of Myrtle Beach’s many group-friendly hotel properties firsthand to select the accommodations that are just right for your group.
• Coastal Southern Cuisine — Dig into some of the best and freshest seafood and classic Southern fare at Myrtle Beach’s signature restaurants.
Visit Myrtle Beach will host your hotel accommodations, meals, admissions and other expenses. Participants are responsible for their own travel to and from the region.
You can apply to attend this FAM tour at grouptravelleader.com/mb-fam. Space is limited, and applications close February 15.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join us April 7-11 in Myrtle Beach!