A family owned tradition of good food and friendly service since 1929. Today, Lancaster's first Smorgasbord features mouth-watering American favorites as well as our own distinctive Lancaster County heritage dishes. If you miss Miller's, you miss Lancaster County!
While the health and safety of our staff and guests has always been our top priority, in light of COVID-19, we are continuing our normal cleaning and sanitizing practices, but are also meeting or exceeding the guidelines provided by the CDC for health and safety. Here is what you may expect when you visit:
- Per Governor Wolf’s emergency mandate, all guests are required to wear a mask upon entering the building and while moving around the restaurant. Masks may be removed while you’re seated and eating at your table.
- All Miller’s team members are required to wear masks.
- We ask that all staff and guests to their best to social distance, maintaining 6 feet where possible. Signs and instructions will be in place to remind guests of this policy.
- Miller’s will continue to provide a buffet meal with these changes:
o One way traffic pattern with specific exit and entry points.
o Parchment paper and disposable gloves are available for guests to use when handling buffet utensils.
o Buffet utensils will be changed out more frequently
- Groups will be seated at tables of 4. The group will still remained grouped together in the same section.
- Once the group is seated, servers will dismiss the group by individual tables to help with 6 feet social distancing. After the initial round of dismissing to go to the buffet, guests may return to the buffet at will.
- Sanitation will take place after each group, including but not limited to tables, chairs, etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for guests to use. Please sanitize upon entering the restaurant and continue to do so frequently as you move throughout the restaurant.
We continue to monitor changes in federal, state and local recommendations, and will adjust our business practices as needed. It’s our commitment to serve you safely, and we are very much looking forward to your group arriving at Miller’s!