Offering Traditional Amish meals for all to enjoy! While the health and safety of our staff and guests has always been our top priority, in light of COVID-19, we are continuing our normal cleaning and sanitizing practices, but are also meeting or exceeding the guidelines provided by the CDC for health and safety. Here is what you may expect when you visit:
- Per Governor Wolf’s emergency mandate, all guests will be required to wear a mask upon entering the building and while moving around the restaurant. Of course, masks may be removed while dining at your table
- All Plain & Fancy team members will wear masks for their and guests’ safety
- 6 feet social distancing policies will be observed. Signs and instructions will be in place to remind guests of this policy
- If the group is traveling together via motorcoach, the group will be able to sit together
- All group leaders must create and maintain on file a list of all guests in attendance. The list must include phone number and expected location of the individual 14 days after the event. The list would only be needed in the event of a positive COVID-19 case and it would only need to be made available to the restaurant for contact tracing.
- In the unlikely event a guest develops a positive COVID-19 case after dining at Plain & Fancy, the restaurant must be made aware of this case for the safety of our staff and other guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for guests to use. Please sanitize upon entering the restaurant and continue to do so frequently as you move throughout the restaurant.
We continue to monitor changes in federal, state and local recommendations, and will adjust our business practices as needed. It’s our commitment to serve you safely, and we are very much looking forward to your group arriving at Plain & Fancy!