The Group Travel Leader is taking a trip to Louisiana’s River Region, and we want you to come with us!
Our friends at Louisiana’s River Parishes, Visit Kenner, Ascension Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Jefferson Parish and Louisiana’s Northshore are arranging a familiarization tour of the Louisiana cities and towns along the Mississippi River, and they’re inviting our travel planner readers to attend. The tour will take place December 8-12.
You’ll join Kyle Anderson, our director of sales and marketing, and our staff writer Rachel Crick as they explore the area with our River Region hosts.
Highlights of the five-day tour will include:
• Christmas on the River — Discover the Festival of Bonfires, a traditional Cajun holiday celebration in Louisiana’s River Parishes.
• Holidays at Houmas House — Explore this historic mansion, along with its 38 acres of grounds and gardens, all lavishly decorated for Christmas in Ascension Parish.
• Holiday Swamp Tour — Get to know the beauty of the bayou and the creatures that live there on this boat tour in Jefferson Parish.
• Das Schulerhaus Gift Gallery & Christmas Boutique — Spend time browsing Christmas merchandise and other seasonal items at this shop on Louisiana’s Northshore.
• Magical Christmas Village — Enjoy holiday lights, live entertainment, food and craft vendors on Kenner’s historic riverfront.
• Christmas at the Rise —Immerse yourself in a winter wonderland of lights and interactive experiences at this holiday attraction in Tangipahoa Parish.
Your hotel accommodations, meals, admissions and other expenses will be covered by our River Region hosts. Participants are responsible for their own travel to and from the area.
You can apply to attend this FAM tour at grouptravelleader.com/louisiana-christmas-fam. Space is limited to 10 travel planners; application deadline is October 15.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join us December 8-12 in Louisiana’s River Region!
You can apply to attend this FAM tour at: grouptravelleader.com/louisiana-christmas-fam
If you have any questions, call Kyle at 859-253-0455.