The Group Travel Leader is taking a trip to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and we want you to come with us!
Our friends at Coastal Mississippi are arranging a familiarization tour of the cities and towns along the state’s shoreline, and they’re inviting our travel planner readers to attend. The tour will take place April 10-13 and will include Biloxi, Gulfport, Bay St. Louis and other seaside towns in the Coastal Mississippi region.
You’ll join Brian Jewell, our VP and executive editor, and Kelly Tyner, our VP of sales and marketing, as they explore the area with our Coastal Mississippi hosts.
Highlights of the four-day tour will include:
• Biloxi Shrimping Trip — Explore the sea life of the Mississippi Gulf Coast on a a real shrimping expedition.
• Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum — Learn about the area’s heritage and industry with an array of exhibits and artifacts.
• Walter Anderson Museum of Art — Discover the works of an American master painter famous for images of the Gulf Coast.
• Bay St. Louis Historic L&N Train Depot — Experience Mississippi history in this restored 1928 train station and museum.
• Mississippi Aquarium — Get to know the aquatic creatures of the area, from wetlands and bayous to the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico.
Accommodations, meals, admissions and other expenses will be hosted by Coastal Mississippi. Participants are responsible for their own travel to and from the region.
You can apply to attend this FAM tour at grouptravelleader.com/coastal-ms-fam.
Space is limited, and applications close February 18.
If you have any questions, call Kelly at 888-253-0455.