Home to over 90 varied attractions, Shores & Islands Ohio has the perfect mixture of history, nature, adventure, and fun to please any group. Cedar Point and Kalahari Resorts & Conventions are major attractions in the region, as well as the Lake Erie Islands. Our ten Group Tour Co-Op Partners work together to create a fun and diverse itinerary for groups which includes the thrill of roller coasters, a safari adventure, touring a Japanese garden, a haunted house, land and water island tours, and much more! While the entire region loves group business, these co-op partners go above and beyond to make sure memories are made by each group!
Shores & Islands Ohio Group Co-op partners include both island and mainland attractions who work together seamlessly to make your tour experience one you won’t soon forget!
Want your group to visit one or several of the bucolic Lake Erie islands? Check out these co-op partners:
- Goodtime Lake Erie Island Cruises – Offers narrated island-hopping cruises to Kelleys Island and Put-in-Bay. Or, enjoy a shorter, sunset cruise around Sandusky Bay.
- Jet Express – This high-speed catamaran is the fastest passenger-only ferry to both Kelleys Island and Put-in-Bay. The smooth ride features a narrated tour along with both indoor and outdoor passenger seating.
- Miller Ferries to Put-in-Bay and Middle Bass Island – Miller Ferries offers direct service for passengers and vehicles to Put-in-Bay and Middle Bass Island. Motorcoaches welcomed, or groups can enjoy open-air seating on the upper deck.
- Island Transportation – Enjoy the Put-in-Bay Tour Train – a one-hour narrated, historical tour of the island with stops at various locations. Island Transportation can coordinate your entire island tour experience, including ferry and attraction tickets.
The Shores & Islands mainland offers plenty of excitement for group tours as well. Here are some additional co-op partners who specialize in fantastic group experiences:
- Cedar Point – Entertaining guests for more than 150 years, Cedar Point is an amusement park and resort destination. Home to 70 rides and roller coasters, a water park, spectacular live shows, diverse overnight accommodations, and a gorgeous Lake Erie beach and boardwalk, Cedar Point offers discounts and exclusive experiences for groups.
- Schedel Arboretum & Gardens – Relish in the tranquility of this garden tour, filled with many different types of flora and fauna, plus sculpture. Schedel also offers the Blair Museum of Lithopanes in the manor house.
Schedel Arboretum & Gardens
- Ghostly Manor Thrill Center – Break for some fun at this family entertainment center which features attractions for all ages, including on of Ohio’s scariest haunted houses, indoor mini golf, an escape room and more!
- Crystal Rock Campground – Try unique, group-friendly accommodations with cabins that accommodate up to six people with air conditioning. Shady campsites include fire pits anda large grill for group cookouts and many kid-friendly attractions. Great for student groups!
- African Safari Wildlife Park – African Safari is home to giraffe, zebra, and much more in a drive-thru safari along with a walk through area the features educational programs and unique immersive experiences.
African Safari Wildlife Park
- Lakeside Chautauqua – This historic waterfront community in northwest Ohio strives to enrich the quality of life for all people through programing focused on the four Chautauqua pillars: arts, education, recreation, and religion. Plenty of group accommodations are available from cottages to dormitory-style housing and two hotels.
Let Shores & Islands Ohio help create a customized itinerary to ensure your group finds their Lake Erie Love. Visit SHORESandISLANDS.com/groups today!