From the world’s largest dinosaurs to Atlanta’s biggest movie screen, Fernbank offers a world of adventure and fun. You’ll discover ancient fossils, rare artifacts, cultural treasures, live animals, hands-on experiences and more. The Museum’s immersive exhibits and interactive adventures make science, culture and natural history come alive for all ages.
- Soak up the summer fun at Fernbank! Enjoy an exciting line-up of special events including Superhero Day (June 21), Reptile Day (July 11), Dinosaur Birthday Bash (August 22) and more.
- Enjoy daily hands-on, minds-on learning activities. Museum educators will lead a variety of drop-in programs including live animal encounters, chemistry demonstrations and more.
- Have fun improving your memory, confusing your senses and testing your abilities in the special exhibition Brain: The Inside Story (on view June 6 through August 23). Explore how the brain works through a series of unique experiences that are fun for neurons of all ages.
- · Experience a film in Fernbank’s IMAX® Theatre including Humpback Whales (showing through June 18), Mysteries of the Unseen World (showing through July 16) and Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Secret Ocean (opens June 19). Additional films to be announced.
- Adults are invited to experience the Museum after hours during Martinis & IMAX®. Enjoy special cocktail menus, chef-prepared tapas, live entertainment, dancing and films in Fernbank’s IMAX® Theatre. Martinis & IMAX® is offered every Friday, 7pm – 11pm (excluding holiday weekends).
Visit fernbankmuseum.org for full details on these programs, as well as upcoming opportunities.
Special pricing is available for groups of 10 or more. For help planning the perfect group outing, contact a sales representative at 404.929.6306 or email email@example.com.
Fernbank Museum is located minutes from Midtown and offers free bus parking.
Fernbank Museum offers dino-mite fun all summer
World’s largest dinosaurs, on view at Fernbank Museum.
Clownfish, as seen in “Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Secret Ocean.”