SALEM, Ohio — Church and faith-based travel planners are invited to Green Bay, Wisconsin, this August to attend the Going On Faith Conference. Discover Green Bay will host the event to showcase its great destination and give delegates the chance to experience Green Bay in person.
Here is a small sample of what Green Bay offers groups, much of which will be included at the Going On Faith Conference.
• The Green Bay insider tour highlights the city’s architecture and historic homes, waterways that define the region and major sites in the community. Groups can even talk about legendary football icons that have made their mark there.
• The Packers Heritage Trail Trolley Tours takes groups around the city, pointing out significant locations connected to the Green Bay Packers.
• Conference attendees can explore downtown Green Bay and other areas from a different perspective. Segway the Fox has varied group sightseeing opportunities for Green Bay Packers fans, outdoor enthusiasts and history buffs.
• The River Tyme is a fully renovated 60-year-old riverboat that been based on the Tennessee River in Chattanooga and on the Mississippi River. She is docked on the Fox River in De Pere, just south of Green Bay. Groups can reserve the River Tyme for private charter tours.
• Local breweries and wineries also offer group experiences. Breweries include Ahnapee Brewery, Badger State Brewing Company, Copper State Brewing Company, Hinterland Brewery, Noble Roots Brewing Company, Stillmank Brewing Company and Titletown Brewing Company. Wineries include Captain’s Walk Winery, Duck Creek Vineyard and Winery, Ledgestone Vineyards and Mona Rose Winery.
• Lambeau Field Stadium Tours allow groups to experience the Green Bay Packers’ history-rich facility firsthand and see several behind-the-scenes areas. The Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame makes for a great addition to the stadium tour. After a behind-the-scenes look at the stadium, guests can tour the museum and learn about the history of the team that plays in Lambeau. Guided group tours are available.
To register for the Going On Faith Conference, visit gofconference.com or call 800-628-0993. For information on Green Bay, contact Julie Gerczak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-405-1154.